Across the country, major cities like Chicago, New York, Boston and San Diego (just to name a few) are hosting Tech Cocktail mixers and startup competitions. Why not Detroit? No one has agreed to run the show!
Tylar & Company is looking to host the first annual Tech Cocktail event in late August 2015. We are still working on the details, but we are seeking help from area companies for involvement in the following:
- Venues that would be interested in hosting this in exchange for sponsorship
- Restaurant or caterer for the event (if hosted at a non-restaurant establishment)
- Sponsors (big and small, get exposed to lots of great businesses)
- Key attendees and speakers
- Entrepreneurs and startups to compete!
Winning startups get to attend the Las Vegas “Celebrate 2015” where they will shine on as Detroit’s best startups. Read more about the national event here.
If you or someone you know would be interested in getting involved, we would love to hear from you! Meanwhile, check out the Tech Cocktail website for more information on this awesome opportunity and see other events in other cities to see how cool this is going to be for Detroit!